Railway recruitment board will release the Admit Card soon within this year, and the exam date will be announced after that. You need to download the admit card 10 days before the RRB Group D Exam date. The admit card is mandatory for attending the RRB examination, and the candidates will also require to carry his/her photo identity proof along with that. The admit card is going to play the role of an entry ticket to the examination hall.
Railway recruitment is going to upload the admit cards on their official websites. This process is much easier from the earlier one where the candidates needed to collect they admit cards via post. The current process is much easier as the candidates don’t need to worry about the admit card. The candidates will be able to download their admit card of their respective region websites.
Well, this not only a safe process of getting the admit card but also is a smart decision that has taken by the railway recruitment board. The railway recruitment board is going to conduct an online written test this year. The examination will be held to hire Assistant Loco Pilots. The total number of vacancies for this Assistant Loco Pilot post is 26502. Eligible candidates will get the job offer.
Recruitment Process of ALP: RRB Bangalore ALP Admit Card
The written online examination is not only the selection process of the Railway Recruitment. The candidates must get ready for the other process as well after qualifying in the written exam. The physical effects of the candidate is another process by which the board is going to decide whether the candidate is suitable for the position or not.
Other than these two tests mentioned above, there is also going to be a document verification process by which the board authorities will decide if the candidate is legit for the position. Lastly, a medical test is going to declare whether the candidate is healthy for taking the required responsibilities for the position or not. All of these methods are depending on the hall ticket which the applicant must need in the exam hall, and therefore candidates need to download it from the official website before the 10 days of the exam.
- Stage 1 CBT Computer Based Exam: ALP technician
- Stage 2 CBT: For technician post
- Computer-based aptitude test (only for shortlisted candidates who have qualified for the ALP post)
- Document verification
- Merit test
- Physical efficiency test
- Medical test
Exam Pattern of RRB ALP
- The exam will be on objective type questions basis.
- The question paper will be based on the subjects like mathematics, general knowledge, current affairs, basic science, engineering, reasoning, awareness, history etc.
- 30 questions are on the topic of Arithmetic & Reasoning
- 25 questions on General Science
- 03-05 questions on Current Affair
- 17-19 questions on General Knowledge.
- 75 question in total.
- The question paper has designed much easier for the applicants. It is relevant to the 10th standard syllabus.
- There will be negative marking for example if you give an incorrect answer your marks should be deducted of 1/3 marking.
Instructions for Downloading the RRB Admit Card:
- Click on the Download Admit Card link from the official website
- After that, you will be automatically redirected to the login page
- Here you will require to enter the following details to be able to log in: User ID, Password then click on login.
- After that, you will need to download and print the CBT (Computer Based Test) admit card.
- Candidates can also download the admit cards from respective regional websites of RRB
It is highly recommended to download the admit card as soon as possible before the exam date. Or else, as usual, technical issues can appear that will not allow you to download the entry ticket to your Group D examination hall. You can only download the card if you have filled out the application form correctly.
The board will release the admit card 10 days before the examination dates, and it will be your responsibility to download the admit card before the exam and bring it along with you on the examination hall. The RRB ALP Admit Card is not going to reach you via post. The candidates who have secured marks and the minimum qualifying marks prescribed for the different categories in the CBT will move to the next stage of the selection process.
Essential Responsibilities of the Railway Board
This is the first computer-based online examination for the Assistant Loco Pilot post. There are over 2.4 crore applicants are going to participate in the examination. During the selection procedure, the board of the department is working hard to list the right candidates on top of their list regarding the candidates’ qualifications.
The railway department is also looking to provide proper security on the exam centers and with the essential frameworks. Almost 83% of the applicants have got the chance to attend the exam near their residential. The nearest exam centers will be within 500 kilometers from their residential address.
The Railway Board has focused more on the female participants and the ones with physical disabilities. The board has conducted their exam halls within no more than 200 kilometers from their resident. More than 400 centers are going to hold the exam in around 166 cities.
Details Mentioned on RRB Group D Admit Card
After downloading the admit card check if all the details mentioned on the admitting are correct or not. In case of any incorrect information, the candidate should immediately contact the exam conducting authorities. The hall ticket must have the information given below:
- Name of the candidate & Sex(male/female)
- Father’s name & Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Registration number & Roll number
- Candidate’s category
- RRB exam date and timing
- Examination title & Exam center and code number
- Signature of invigilator
- Photocopy of the candidate along with his/her signature
- Important instructions for the exam. (Mentioned in this article)
Documents the Candidates Need to Carry in Exam Hall
Given below are the important documents that you should carry in the examination hall
- RRB Group D Admit Card
- Voter’s id/ PAN card/ Adhar card/ passport/ driving license/ bank passbook
- Essential tools you will need in the exam hall
- One colored passport sized photograph.
RRB Admit Card Regional Wise
Admit cards of all the applicants will be uploaded on the local websites. Therefore the candidates will need to check for the latest updates regularly. Candidates can get the information and admit card from the regional sites they have applied.
|Name Of The Regions||Admit Download Link According To The Region||Total Number of Vacancy|
The board will notify the applicants regarding the exam date as soon as the application process is over. The applicants can get the latest news and updates via this post and can check the official website for the same. After the examination, the selection procedure will be on the mark, and the results will be announced shortly after the whole process. The written exam is not the only selection process; therefore, candidates need to check for the other process as well. The RRB exam process is for the posts of Loco pilots and experts.
The exam is going to be on 15 national languages. It is said that this year has the highest requirements for the railway posts over the years. The number of applications from all over India has crossed over 2.4 crores. This will give the fresher candidates to grow in the field as well as the board will be able to increase their empowerment with the right and educated employees.