Getting a job in Indian Railway has never been so easy as it is now. The vast vacancies across the country are what that made things easier for you. Since RRB Guwahati has released their notification to recruit almost 62000 aspirants across the northeast zone of the country. It is the best opportunity for you to grab your dream job. If you are looking for relevant information on RRB Guwahati Recruitment 2019 then you have come to the right place. You will get all the necessary information about RRB Guwahati Recruitment here in this article.
For other essential vacancy details of Indian Railway Click Here.
RRB Guwahati Recruitment 2019- Latest Railway Vacancies
The Railway Recruitment Board has released the notification, and according to that, almost 1.5 lac aspirants are going to be recruited all over the country this year. Now, it is the sparkling opportunity for all the job seekers like you.
If you are looking for the vacancy details and the eligibility criteria for the recruitment here is the catch for you.
According to the notification, there are 2577 vacancies for various Grade- IV posts. There are vacancies for the following positions
- Track Manager (Trackman)
You can start applying for the Group D posts from 10th Feb 2019, but you have to make sure that you fill the form within 12th March 2019 which is the last date of filling the form.
You must possess a degree of ITI from an NCVT/ SCVT recognized institution to apply for the post of Group D. Along with that; you need to have a trade certificate in the concerned trade to be eligible for the job.
The minimum age limit to apply is 18 years, and the maximum, age limit is 28 years.
There is some age relaxation on the upper age limit for the candidates from reserved categories. Here is the clearer picture for you.
- For SC & ST category candidates the upper age limit is 33 years
- OBC_Non Creamy Layer category candidates have an upper age relaxation of 3 years
- For the Ex-Servicemen candidates who have put in more than 6 months service after attestation, they have an upper age relaxation up to the extent of service rendered in Defence plus 3 years
- For the persons with disabilities (PWD) UR has an upper age relaxation of 10 Years
- For the PWD OBC-Non Creamy Layer category candidates the upper age relaxation is 13 years
- PWD SC/ST category candidates the upper age relaxation is 15 years
- Candidates have ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 has an upper age relaxation of 5 Years
- Candidates who are serving Group ‘C’ and Erstwhile Group ‘D’ Railway Staff, Casual Labour and Substitutes in Railways who have put in a minimum of 3 years service (continuous or in broken spells) for UR categories with such experience has an upper age limit is 40 years, for OBC- Non-Creamy
- Layer 43 years and for SC/ST candidates the upper age limit is 45 years
- Course Completed Act Apprentices applying for the posts for which minimum qualification is ITI/Course Completed Act Apprenticeship shall be relaxed to the extent of Apprentice Training undergone by them under the Apprentice Act 1961
- Candidates who have Completed the Course, Act Apprentice under the Apprenticeship, Act before attaining the age of 25 years
- For the UR category candidates, the upper age limit is 35 Years
- OBC-NCL (Non-Creamy Layer) upper age limit is 38 Years
- SC/ST category candidates have an upper age limit of 40 Years
RRB Guwahati ALP Recruitment 2019
RRB Guwahati has released the notification for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot. And as per the announcement, the candidates can start applying from 28th Feb 2019. The application window will close on 31st March.
For the General candidates, the applications fees are Rs 500 whereas there is a fee exemption for the candidates from the reserve category and the female candidates. They need to pay Rs 250.
Now, have a look at the eligibility criteria and other essential details.
You need to have an engineering degree to apply for the post of the assistant loco pilot. The candidates with Matriculation or SSLC along with an ITI degree from an NCVT/ SCVT recognized institution are also eligible for the post. If you have an ITI degree in one of the following trade, you will be considered as suitable as well…
- Mechanic Diesel
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Armature and Coil Winder
- Electrician or Electronics Mechanic
- Millwright or Maintenance Mechanic
- Tractor Mechanic or Turner or Wireman
- Fitter or Heat Engine or Instrument Mechanic
- The mechanic of Radio, TV or Refrigerator, Air-conditioner
RRB Guwahati ALP and Technicians will get the pay-scale of the Level 02 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix. Along with that, an initial payment of Rs 19,900/- and other allowances will be given.
The age limit for the ALP is the same as Group D.
So, here in this part, we are going to discuss the whole selection process for both the posts.
RRB Guwahati Recruitment 2019- Selection Process
The candidates need to pass the two stages of the selection process. One of which is the CBT in the First Stage. And in the second stage it CBT (Part- A) and CBT (Part- B).
Now have a look at the subjects and syllabus of the first stage and second stage
First Stage CBT & Second Stage CBT(Part A)
The CBT includes the following topics:
- General Science
- General Intelligence
- General Awareness on Current Affairs
Now, let’s take a look at the syllabus for all the mentioned subjects.
- Alphabetical and Number Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Mathematical operations
- Relationships & Syllogism
- Jumbling & Venn Diagram
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Conclusions and Decision Making
- Similarities and Differences
- Analytical reasoning
- Classification & Directions
- Statement – Arguments and Assumptions and others
- Number system
- Decimal & Fractions
- LCM & HCF
- Ratio and Proportion
- Percentages & Mensuration
- Time and Work, Time and Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss, Algebra
- Geometry and Trigonometry
- Elementary Statistics
- Square Root and Age Calculations
- Calendar & Clock
- Pipes & Cistern etc
- Figures and Pictures
- Analogies & Space
- Visualization & Similarities
- Decision Making & Problem-Solving
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Differences & Arithmetical Reasoning
- Analysis & Judgement
- Relationship Concepts
- Visual memory & Observation
- Verbal and Figure Classification
The general science covers the 10th standard Physics, Chemistry, and Life Science.
General Awareness on Current Affair
- Current affairs in Science & Technology
- Sports & Culture
- Personalities & Economics
- Politics and other subjects of importance, etc
Marks Allocations For The Mentioned Subjects
- There will be 20 marks allocated for Mathematics
- For General Intelligence and Reasoning 25
- 20 scores will be assigned for General Science
- For General Awareness and Current Affairs, 10 marks are allocated
The CBT(Part A) includes the following subjects
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Basic Science and Engineering
- General Awareness on Current Affairs
Here come the syllabus for the mentioned subjects are…
The curriculum of mathematics is the same for CBT & CBT(Part A)
General Intelligence & Reasoning
The program of General Intelligence & Reasoning is same as well for CBT & CBT(Part A)
Basic Science and Engineering
The broad topics that are covered under these are as follows.
- Engineering Drawing
- It includes the followings
- Drawing Instruments
- Geometric figures
- Symbolic Representation
- Units & Measurements
- Mass Weight and Density
- Work Power and Energy
- Speed and Velocity
- Heat and Temperature
- Basic Electricity
- Levers and Simple Machines
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Environment Education
- IT Literacy etc
General Awareness on Current Affairs
Here you need to study the same as you reviewed about General Awareness and Current Affairs in CBT & CBT(Part A) exam.
At the CBT stage, you will have to face 75 questions within a time span of 60 minutes. Each question carries 1 marks. Hence, the total scores of the question will be 75. The eligible PWD candidates accompanied with scribe will get 80 minutes to complete the whole paper.
For CBT (Part A) the total number of questions will be 100, and the full marks of the questions will be 100. You will get 90 minutes to complete the whole paper.
Second Stage CBT (Part B)
Here you need to accomplish 75 questions within 60 minutes as well. This part is quite easy to qualify.
The selection process for Group D staff is divided into three categories.
The first stage consists of an Online Examination
And the second stage is a Computer-Based Aptitude test
The third and final stage concludes the Document Verification process
RRB Guwahati Recruitment 2019- How To Apply For The Vacant Posts
Read further if you are looking applying methods.
- Firstly, visit the official website of RRB Guwahati
- Then search for the link provided on the site, download the application form you may find the link from the notification section of the page
- After that click on the link and then you will go to a new page, here you have to provide all the necessary information.
- Upload your recent photograph and your sign in the suggested format and size.
- Then, click on the submit button. A new window will open, and you have to pay the application fee here through the various medium. The fee is different for different category candidates
- Finally, finish the payment process and download the application form. Keep a hard copy of the same for future use
We came up with the most relevant information about RRB Guwahati Recruitment 2019. If you have further queries, you can quench it here using the comment box. We have complete information on RRB Secunderabad Recruitment 2019 as well. If you are looking for other recruitment details, go through our other RRB posts.