The time to take off for your dream career has come. Indian Railway is going to recruit almost 1 Lac aspirants across the country in various posts through the RRB Exams. All the sub-division of Indian Railway Recruitment Board is going to participate in the centralized selection tests. If you belong from parts of Bengal, then this is the best time you start preparing yourself. Here in this article, we will discuss one of the RRB Selection, the RRB Malda Recruitment 2018.
RRB Malda Vacancies – ALP & Technicians
According to the latest notification, the number of vacancies for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot is 895. Along with that, the vacancy for the post of the technician is 1172. As you can see the number is quite huge for the RRB Malda as well. This is going to be the biggest opportunity for you to grab a government job in recent years.
Here is full view of the vacancies for different categories.
Category Wise Vacancy For ALP & Technicians
|Post Name||Railway||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Ex Service Men|
|Assistant Loco Pilot||Eastern||319||104||65||126||75|
RRB Malda Age Limit
The age limit is minimum 18 years to the maximum of 30 years. But there is age relaxation for the reserved candidates. Here is the category wise vacancy detail.
- Upper age limit for UR category is- 30
- For OBC category the upper age limit is- 33
- Upper age limit for SC category is- 35
- And for ST category-35
If you are a General candidate or OBC candidate you have to pay Rs. 500/- as the application fee. If you are an SC/ ST or PWD category candidate you have to pay Rs. 250/- as the application fee. And for female candidates and Ex-servicemen, the application fee is Rs. 250/-
RRB Malda Recruitment 2018- How To Apply
- At first, Go to the official website of RRB Malda
- Then, locate the link provided on the website, to download the application form, you may get the link from the notification section of the page
- Now, Click on the link, after that you will go to a new page, here you have to provide all of your necessary information in addition to that a passport size recent photograph and your sign
- Then, Click on the submit button next. A new window will open, and you have to pay the application fee here through the various medium. The fee is different for different category candidates
- Finally, finish the payment process and download the application form. Keep a hard copy of the same for future use
RRB Malda Recruitment 2018- Selection Process & Syllabus
There are three stages of the selection process. Two of which are Computer Based Test. And the third one is the document verification process.
- First Stage is CBT
- Second Stage is CBT(Part A) & CBT(Part- B)
The CBT includes subjects like…
- General Intelligence
- General Science
- Current Affairs & General Awareness
There will be 75 questions for CBT and the total marks will be 75 also. You have to complete the whole paper within 60 minutes.
For CBT (Part A) the total number of questions will be 100 and the total marks of the questions will be 100. You will get 90 minutes to complete the whole paper.
In the second stage CBT (Part B) there will be 75 questions which you need to complete within 60 minutes. This part is quite easy to qualify. And this part is only for the technicians.
That’s all Guys! Do the hard work and it will pay off. As you know opportunity doesn’t come easily. And the biggest chance is here- it’s time to rock the examination and hit the bull’s eye.